• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

11/19/2017 - Poll Of The Day - Continue the Poll Of The Day?

Continue Poll Of The Day

• I did not do anything with the poll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did not like it so no need to continue it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Rx theme polls would be cool, like if people voted on best recommendation for problem or underachieving tanks

well that was pretty awesome thanks. I suppose I'll stick with API since it fits the box and I'm used to it. Im not a big micromanager on Nitrate but if I was I'm sure I'd pay up for something more readable

How about poll of the month for those of us who never seem to have time to get around to reading all the threads, lol. :'-D

Sent using Tapatalk on my shoephone while inside the cone of silence.

What is nice about the poll of the day or even week is that it gives you another reason to come to the web site. I do imagine it is a lot of work. Things that might help it would be to increase the number of posts on the home page so it is not out of sight so quick when a few people post non-reef related posts. It could also have a forum so people could go back and look at all of them easily. Perhaps this poll is something that could be run by a member to free up board member's time.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
What is nice about the poll of the day or even week is that it gives you another reason to come to the web site. I do imagine it is a lot of work. Things that might help it would be to increase the number of posts on the home page so it is not out of sight so quick when a few people post non-reef related posts. It could also have a forum so people could go back and look at all of them easily. Perhaps this poll is something that could be run by a member to free up board member's time.

I started the Poll Of The Day to help increase traffic on our site and FB.

I could make a section for the poll of the day if the club would like this to continue.

Yes it can be ran by members I think that would be something great.

@Mark Shelly not to put you under the bus but would you like to run with it?