• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2017 meeting hosts wanted!!!

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
There is a place called underwater world in union up by me. They r under new management so they should be ripe for the picking.

We do know that we always have large turnouts at LFS's so it should be an easy sell.

being that it's last minute I'm not sure if I can sell the idea of them proving food (plus I don't really know the new people) I'm going to swing by tomorrow and see what I can and keep peeps posted. Worse case, should we push it to April?

Last edited:

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
There is a place called underwater world in union up by me. They r under new management so they should be ripe for the picking.

We do know that we always have large turnouts at LFS's so it should be an eas sell.

being that it's last minute I'm not sure if I can sell the idea of them proving food (plus I don't really know the new people) I'm going to swing by tomorrow and see what I can and keep peeps posted. Worse case, should we push it to April?

I can go to some stores this weekend too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I know I'm not very active on here and no one knows me but I have two ideas.

One - let's just go to the Camden Aquarium, of course I don't know if they will do anything for free but it's an idea.

Two - I would be willing to host one, but it would have to be this Sunday. I know, very short notice. I live in Mount Laurel, NJ.

Just some ideas to kick around.