• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

2017 meeting hosts wanted!!!

Hi, I know I'm not very active on here and no one knows me but I have two ideas.

One - let's just go to the Camden Aquarium, of course I don't know if they will do anything for free but it's an idea.

Two - I would be willing to host one, but it would have to be this Sunday. I know, very short notice. I live in Mount Laurel, NJ.

Just some ideas to kick around.

Please let me know if we want to do this Sunday at my place. You're welcome to also text me at 910-264-0128

I appreciate the offer, but with the tight turn around I don't feel it is feasible. Would you be interested in hosting a meeting in April?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't do April. I have my first kid on the way and is due in April. Maybe late summer or Fall. My tank is actually in the baby's room. Wife is out of the house tomorrow so that's why I offered.

Congrats on the child. Tanks are great babysitters lol. My kids always loved watching my tank.

Thank you! I uploaded a pic of my tank, I was planning and building this tank before we got news of the baby. So now we made the whole baby's room very under the sea and beachy. It's a boy by the way too.

Sorry I'm not more help this month. I do want to be more envolved, specially after we are settled with baby in the house.

Attachments

• IMG_6795.JPG
    IMG_6795.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 26

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I can confirm July.
Got the deck, same caterer as last year, growlers filled with good beer, and all welcome.
Will also look into working out a few group orders with the vendors I've been contacting for pre-orders for meeting.
I'll also inquire if the vendors are also willing to supply a few raffle frags.
I'm good on any Saturday afternoon or Sunday at this point, depending on the June meet, lets call it Sat 7/8 or 7/15, or Sunday 7/9 or 7/23.