• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

30g shallow

IMG_1165.JPG IMG_1166.JPG IMG_1165.JPG Tank has been running for @1 year now. Most of the coral was added in the beginning of January and came from my aio that was running for a few years. I brought along some algae and cyano problems that irrate my Zoas and had a alk swing at the end of last year that claimed my larger pieces of sps and left the others in different shades of brown. I'm still removing slime during water changes, scrubbing rock and peroxide dipping but seem to be on the right track for today.

30g deep blue
2 gen1 Radions @60%
Mp 10 & rw 4
Aquamax skimmer
DIY stand and sumpIMG_1165.JPG IMG_1166.JPG IMG_1162.JPG IMG_1161.JPG

IMG_1404.JPG IMG_1405.JPG Tank is going good so far... still have some slime and spots of different algae that keep me busy during water changes. Zoas have been off and on, some doing better than others, but overall showing steady improvement. Sps has been consistently doing better with noticeable weekly growth...still off in color but fun to watch the little frags grow.

These are the only lights I've used so I can't compare. I've struggled in bringing out and keeping the colors I'm shooting for. I've had brief periods of good color and have seen admirable tanks under these lights so my problems could something else. My lights are gen1's and I don't like the spread and shading which let me to using 2 on my small tank. I like the coverage from a t5 and if I were starting over I'd give those a try.

Tank has been going in a good direction since my last update. Still working on some alage problems that seem to be reoccurring in fewer places. I still have some things that have stayed stagnant for awhile but getting positive changes on enough to keep me happy.

Attachments

• IMG_2211.JPG
    IMG_2211.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2219.JPG
    IMG_2219.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2230.JPG
    IMG_2230.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 17