• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

ACC & NJRC Present - Win a Red Sea 500 Peninsula Aquarium

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
As we all know, our hobby is under attack from all fronts..
- BALI Corals are closed down
- Hawaii Fish ban

and numerous other looming legislature that is restricting access to precious fish.

Much of these activist activities are based on misinformation on how a dedicated reef-keeper really care and maintain their tanks and livestock.

Join us us for this awesome event...
All proceeds from this raffle will be donated to a conservation group dedicated to preserving the world's reef and educating the world on the hobby.

raffle.jpg

Mark your calendar and SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday, August 25th

NJRC and ACC are combining for the BIGGEST HOBBY DAY of the year at Aquarium Care Center.

Everyone is invited to BASH 2018 where the ACC's entire store will on sale and NJRC and ACC will be having games, food and prizes for all.

This year, Special guests will include Red Sea, YouTube personalities and other special surprises.

Join NJRC and ACC and saves the REEFs

Last edited by a moderator:

Aquarium Care Center

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
This year for the first time we are holding event on Saturday. Red Sea as a Company will be present and Scott the US vp will be doing a very very good talk on water chemistry. They were only able to come on Saturday. We will have overflow sales on Sunday from event I am sure. We are finishing up a landing page for the event . Wait until you see what we have in store for you.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Also. We would like all our members to rally and promote this great cause!!!

We would like Everyone to mobilize and sell the heck out of these tickets.

We will have prizes for the top 1, 2 sellers
And a grand prize TBA soon for anyone that walks on water and sells 500 tickets !!!!

Stay tuned for more

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Also. We would like all our members to rally and promote this great cause!!!

We would like Everyone to mobilize and sell the heck out of these tickets.

We will have prizes for the top 1, 2 sellers
And a grand prize TBA soon for anyone that walks on water and sells 500 tickets !!!!

Stay tuned for more
Very cool!!!

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
You don’t have to be there to win it.

You can stop by at acc or Marks meeting to pay for your entry

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
New Jersey Reef club, Inc.

All straight donations will receive a donation letter and is fully tax deductible. We are a 501-c (3) entity

This graphic is confusing. It says 10 Entries, makes people think there are only 10 tickets for sale, so a 1 in 10 chance.

I'll be there! Hopefully ready to buy some more stuff too if my Reefer525 coming from ACC is here before then!

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Yes they are. Please ask for John. And post here for accounting purposes.

If you want to grab some to sell and support the cause go for it !!!

Can't make Marks meet up and will be away until the week of the event. Is there anyway I can venmo someone on the board for a ticket (and would like to pay dues/membership fee). Not a fan of PayPal.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Bump on this... any interest in members selling tickets for the cause?

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Okay. Venmo. Should work. But we are in the process of setting up something to go into he club accounts directly. Please give me till mid next week