• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

ACC

Just took a trip to Aquarium Care Center, first came upon this place when I was traveling to tropaquarium which is right across the street. I must say I really like this place the staff is friendly and they are always having good sales in fact today I won 10 dollar gift card with the ACC app. Great place nice fish really hoping to get a rock flower anemone next week. Only one thing I would change about this place is the pricing system I wish the prices were on the tank so I didn't have to walk to the end of the row figure out wich tank the fish was in and hopefully know the name to figure it's price out when I'm looking at the fish and the price is right next to it I'm more likely to buy it but hey that's just me

Aquarium Care Center

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Thanks guys and gals! As for writing on tanks for fish prices you will never see that at ACC but we do have something we are working on now which will Revolutionize Your Aquarium Experience and keep you in front of the aquarium!

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Cant recommend enough.
Sales are always good and if you stumble upon a flash sale on a weekend take advantage.
I agree on pricing at the end of the rows of tanks, BUT I've actually been in shop as they've altered prices, and changing a listing on the powerpoint is more efficient than rewriting 100+ tanks (especially if there's a quick sale on).
In the many livestock purchases I've had from them I've only had single fatality within 48 hours (which seemed a bit off at time of purchase, I should have been more vigilant).
I've never any diseases into tank and I dont QT (yeah, I know, report me to Reef Central)).
I've bought dozens of $10-$30 frags and a few larger frags and have never lost a coral from them due to poor quality on their end (though I have lost an SPS or 2 to bad husbandry on my end).
Trusted enough to buy my IM25 lagoon well as a few IM lights and various mounts and hardware.
They're hard put on weekends with crowds, they have a small (but incredibly knowledgable) staff, and the wait for service (if you have to) is worth it.
Just my 2c

I definitely agree with you mark it's an awesome place with great staff and good sales now that you mentioned the ease of changing prices on a flash sale buy replacing the price sheet it makes sense, I never thought it was a bad thing the way the pricing system worked just if your like me and don't know every fish by name going back and forth from the shee to the tank makes selection a little difficult the staff makes up for that by being extremely helpful but I hate taking up there time while I'm browsing now on a side note if they had a hand out of the tank / pricing sheet I could carry with me while I browse that would be awesome. But again the store is awesome I have no complaints about anything there they have always been great to me and helpful the pricing thing is just a personal preference

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
ACC is where I got my first SPS. It was a $10 frag. When I asked the worker about he I got asked different questions (like skimmer, lighting, etc..) The guy was like yea your tank will handle this. I didn't feel like he was just making a sale but making sure I had a system to handle the coral. When I asked the name of the coral he didn't bs me with some name. He flat out told me he thought it was this... but he wasn't really a SPS guy and the SPS was off that day. Now that was one of my best growing coral in my tank when it was running.

Yea I drive down there from Union County quite often, the app pop-ups just MAKE me do it on weekends sometimes :)

Have bought a bunch from their front main tank, and a few of my fish as well. All are still healthy except for one big beautiful orange wall hammer, but that was because one of my stupid giant turbo snails literally fell off the shelf rock right on top of it and jellied up almost overnight :(