• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Aquatic Obsessions

I know a lot of members shop at this store and it’s great. I like that every fish they have has a date posted that it was received so we can tell how long they have been in stock and acclimated. I’m always nervous getting a new arrival knowing how much stress fish can be under from shipping, and I’ve had bad luck purchasing new arrivals elsewhere. At AO I can fish that have been in for a few weeks and everything I’ve bought there has done well. Worth the extra drive for me for sure!

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Will also makes sure to not sell a fish that he doesn't think is doing too good. he sometimes makes me wait a few more days before making the purchase.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

There were several types of clowns but didn’t pay too much attention; the tomato clowns were real nice. I went for a Bartlett’s anthias and got a juvenile that’s doing great. Previously bought my tailspot Benny and royal gramma there.

amado

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
This is a great fish store. I am lucky that this store is close to my house. I trust the live stock that they sell. This store is the reason I have a reef tank. I had fresh water for many years and all the bad lfs are almost all gone. This new kind of store is welcoming . People come from everywhere to shop at this store and it’s because of the knowledge and passion the staff has.