• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Baffles

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
If you followed my "72g Move" build thread you will see I purchased these baffles that should fit a 20g long. The 2 tanks cracked so I opted out for an pre-built sump. The leg on the bubble trap broke but easily glued back and the sock holder also broke but was able to glue that too. It just sits on top of tank frame.
This is free as I no longer have a need. Here is the e-Bay link if you want more info.

Modular Marine REFUGIUM KIT for 30" X 12" X 13" 20 Gal L. sump aquarium filter

If you followed my "72g Move" build thread you will see I purchased these baffles that should fit a 20g long. The 2 tanks cracked so I opted out for an pre-built sump. The leg on the bubble trap broke but easily glued back and the sock holder also broke but was able to glue that too. It just sits on top of tank frame.
This is free as I no longer have a need. Here is the e-Bay link if you want more info.

Modular Marine REFUGIUM KIT for 30" X 12" X 13" 20 Gal L. sump aquarium filter
I'm interested

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk