• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Barb fittings

Has anyone tried to find a barb fitting at the big box stores lately? They are all gone, it seems like they are transitioning to PEX tubing and fittings which are smaller than the normal ones.

anyone have any other local suppliers of fittings? I've tried Home depot and Lowes and both told me they no longer stock them. All I need is a simple 3/4" 90 degree fitting, i'd even take a barb to slip fitting at this point and run PVC the rest of the way.

Has anyone tried to find a barb fitting at the big box stores lately? They are all gone, it seems like they are transitioning to PEX tubing and fittings which are smaller than the normal ones.

anyone have any other local suppliers of fittings? I've tried Home depot and Lowes and both told me they no longer stock them. All I need is a simple 3/4" 90 degree fitting, i'd even take a barb to slip fitting at this point and run PVC the rest of the way.

725ff18b614a29b8ed918ff77c30f87e.jpg

I got these blue ones at Home Depot 3 weeks ago. Maybe they will work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk