• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Cheato

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
LEmme know. I'll be at my kid's soccer game tomorrow at 11ish, can drop off a chunk, or I'll be about the house on Sunday.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
@Mark_C I have a HOB fuge which I plan on putting cheato in. Right now the tank is cycling. I also have a new heater (mine crapped out) and more dry rock coming. I would love to get some cheato but concern that my tank isn't ready for it (started the cycle last weekend) thoughts?

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Heya Tigs,
I dunno but wou;d proably with till end of cyclr. I'm not growing huge amounts, but let me know when you need it, I can hit yoy up with a baseball sized chunk.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Still available, softball sized chunk I'm going to have to ditch to make room for some growth (and a few hundred pods).
201 467-1771

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
No big schedule plans aside from general outdoor stuff.
I've been breaking in a new cat converter on the Jeep so happy to meet somewhere, I need to find some coral dip, maybe we can meet up at a shop somewhere?

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
No big schedule plans aside from general outdoor stuff.
I've been breaking in a new cat converter on the Jeep so happy to meet somewhere, I need to find some coral dip, maybe we can meet up at a shop somewhere?

That might work. Saturday might be better for me than Sunday (soccer games on Sundays). Let me see what I got going on and I will let you know.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Tomorrow seems to be tied up at the soccer fields (picture day plus games). Right now wife is out food shopping so my plans today is to do a water change on my tank lol.