• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Classklown's 14g Sps AND zoa paradise

So as many of you know I was forced to break down my 40 and sell off most of the stock. I was however able to keep my biocube converted frag tank running.

I have filled it about halfway with a few sps and zoa gems that I could not part with and a few sps frags that did not sell in the sale. I have hooked up my doser and ATO and may hang my old light above it but the lid has a custom steves led kit and I like the aio look it has.

The sps are still recovering from brownout in the transfer so the sps were not very photogenic.

Time for some pics:

Hallucinations
2u2u8a5a.jpg

WWC pink kraks
mu5evypy.jpg

Mr. Coral Mardi Gras
unyhutar.jpg

AC Krakens
va7y9e2y.jpg

Mr. Coral Tequilla Slammer or a Scarface
uja5y9u5.jpg

Darth Mauls
e4ebygen.jpg

ASD Supernovas
e4aqebu9.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Nice collection Kyle the Hallucinations are crazy I need to add them to my collection some day

Good to see you holding on to a few choice pieces Kyle.

Thanks guys I've got about 20 zoas and 10 sps I couldn't part with and I still got about half the tank to add more so it'll do for now. Just stinks not having a "real" tank.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Nice collection Kyle the Hallucinations are crazy I need to add them to my collection some day

+1. Those and the kraken. Looks good kyle. Glad to hear you were able to hold on to a few things.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Looks great, glad you stayed in and gave yourself enough tank to have some fun. You just get to be more selective for now.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
At least you got to hold onto some really nice pieces Kyle. When you get a chance to upgrade again, you'll be starting out with some beauties!

At least you got to hold onto some really nice pieces Kyle. When you get a chance to upgrade again, you'll be starting out with some beauties!

Thanks george. With graduation in December I hope to have a "real" job and my own place by the following summer if everything stays as planned. My own place means my own tank again :)