• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Classklown's 14g Sps AND zoa paradise

Scratch that. 0 survivors besides two digi colonies that have survived everything. Zoas are unaffected (relatively) and look fine. Weird. Changed 10 gallons total and will do 4 more tmm.

On a happy note, check this sucker out

abu3usy7.jpg

Thought so too but it's cherry red in the middle. I think magicians tend to be more orange. I don't think I've ever seen such true white on a zoa either. I love it.

Def cool. I had some zoas that fell under the grating ,lost all pigment turning them white and even a month after being returned to light never got their color back. Where did u pic it up from

Def cool. I had some zoas that fell under the grating ,lost all pigment turning them white and even a month after being returned to light never got their color back. Where did u pic it up from
That's pretty cool ron(unless they were nice lol), hopefully it stays like that. I got this off of eBay last week. One of my favorites

bu3ybaqy.jpg

Not the best pic but I stole a frag of magicians from jings colony to compare lol. It's like cherry red compared to the magicians brownish red. Loving this piece