• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Club Banners and our own Private forum on R2R (Reef2Reef) + Hashtag

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
we now have Club Banners as well as our own private forum on Reef2Reef. (Special Thanks to the staff on R2R for putting this together for us) This will add to our online presence across the reef keeping forums.

"To join the group, click on your user name (in reef2reef) in the toolbar to the left of the inbox. A drop down menu will appear and towards the bottom that states join user groups. Click that and select NJRC. Then, the club mods will approve the request."
**Note.... only paid, NJRC memberships will be approved.

We are also kicking around a group Hashtag idea #NJRC on R2R as well. This will hopefully allow us to stay in contact with members (as long as they are subscribed to it) on our daily postings and what not. Again for us, just another way for us to spread the word across the sites.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I've got to believe there are more than four of us who have Reef2Reef accounts. Let's show them the NJRC presence. If you're not a member their, I'd suggest you join....it's free, just like ours, and has much to offer.....like our own private section! Check THIS LINK out.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I'm seeing the same thing as Marcus. You should be good to go. If not try logging out and then back in first if that doesn't work try clearing your browser history and logging back in.