• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Coral box dosing pump

Thanks watched a couple you tube videos of it but didn't see that one. The only think I don't like about it is that it use check valves to keep the fluid in the lines instead of the pump heads pinching the lines. I'm not a real big fan of separate dosing pumps like this rather just control it through my Apex like I have on my SPS tank but I don't really feel like buying an apex for the tank. I figured a cheap dosing pump like that work out okay

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Gotcha, actually I don't dose myself so I can't say which would be a good option. The apex dose is nice but it's really expensive when you also add in the apex unit to the mix.

My Apex is on a different tank. I thought about ghl but but I m waiting for vertex to release cerebra 2.0 I m one of the beta testers but it's taking forever to come out.

Picked up a coral box wifi dosing pump used off reef 2 reef for $125. Set it up temporarily tonight going to watch it for a week to see how accurate it is. Set up and calibration was pretty easy after calibrating it it's pretty accurate. I ll see after a week if it holds it calibration. Overall it seems like a pretty decent unit for the price it's really small can easily be mounted under any stand build quality is okay. The app is easy to use so far I like it.1514083575974306811398.jpg1514083737712905735545.jpg

Last edited: