• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

December 2016 Meeting

December 2016 Meeting
Posted by kschweer
Herbs Home
Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
We are very happy to announce this years Holiday meeting. It will be at Herbs house. If you make one meeting I year I suggest this one!!

A little from herb:

It’s holiday time once again. A time for family and celebration. Well the NJ Reefer’s familyis hereby invited to Herb (aka HerbieK) and Anne’s humble home for the club’s annual holiday meeting. It may be a time for trimming trees, but it is also time for me to get out my “tools” and do some coral trimming as well. It is also a time for the giving of gifts, and I would like to offer all of our members the gift that keeps on giving, the gift of coral frags. Bring your coolers, buckets and bags because I will be trimming some of my more overgrown SPS colonies in my usual HerbieK fashion. Contrary to the rumors, I will not be using power tools or explosives this year, though some of my colonies sure could use it.

Bring the family and be prepared for some holiday cheer, good food, great fun and best of all, a chance for us to mingle with our club friends. Most food will be provided, but if you would like to bring a special dessert or drink that would be greatly appreciated.

Hope so see you all here on December 10th.

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Time is a wastin' folks.

The club holiday shindig is next weekend already. Help me out. I have SPS colonies growing out of the water begging to be fragged. Don't miss out! Today I will be trimming my tree, and next week I will be trimming my tank. Free frags for anyone who wants some, and these won't be little stubs, but will be HerbieK sized frags!

Sign up today in the RSVP drop down above in the strip under the map for some fun, food, frags and fellowship with fellow club members.

Let's make this one better than last year's!

Can't wait to see you all there.

Herb

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
Less than a week to go to our holiday meeting!

Come on out an observe my "live fragging demonstration" and grab a frag.

Try you luck in the raffle.

Have a cup of holiday cheer with your reefer friends.

There will be much craft beer. I will most likely be featuring beers from Demented Brewing of Middlesex NJ.

Take a break from the holiday madness and enjoy some holiday goodness.

Fantastic food, fun, frags and friends.

How could you go wrong?

Hope to see you all there.

Herb

Less than a week to go to our holiday meeting!

Come on out an observe my "live fragging demonstration" and grab a frag.

Try you luck in the raffle.

Have a cup of holiday cheer with your reefer friends.

There will be much craft beer. I will most likely be featuring beers from Demented Brewing of Middlesex NJ.

Take a break from the holiday madness and enjoy some holiday goodness.

Fantastic food, fun, frags and friends.

How could you go wrong?

Hope to see you all there.

Herb

The most impressive fragging method I've ever seen....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No soccer game on Saturday so I'm going!!!!!!!!!
I'll bring my son with me and a dessert.

Herb, last year the main event was your Blue Millie fragging demonstration, anything special that you will teach us how to frag this year?...[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk