• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

December 2017 Meeting

December 2017 Meeting
MadReefer House
Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, December 16, 2017 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

erics210

NJRC Member
glad i asked - for some reason had in my calendar for today and reminders the past few days.
back to bed. enjoy the snow!

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Eric has me confused, and, as I'm of simple brain, that's pretty easy to do.
Is this not next weekend, or has there been a mis-post somewhere?
We have lunch with Santa tomorrow and I'd hate to run out early on the dude.
Would probably decrease my chances of getting the magic device that I've been wishing for that makes my kids, and not my wife who reads the forums, shut up and go to sleep at the press of a button.

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
Eric has me confused, and, as I'm of simple brain, that's pretty easy to do.
Is this not next weekend, or has there been a mis-post somewhere?
We have lunch with Santa tomorrow and I'd hate to run out early on the dude.
Would probably decrease my chances of getting the magic device that I've been wishing for that makes my kids, and not my wife who reads the forums, shut up and go to sleep at the press of a button.
Dec.16 is thed meeting

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
HEY MARK! Know you're doing a bit of food but I'd like to contribute.
Won a few awards for chili in the past, I'll make up a big batch and bring it along, along with some tortillas.

Also, for FRAG RAFFLE! Is Chris picking stuff up? If so, he might as well just leave it in his car as he'll win it anyways.

And, I have a few small items, a pump or two, a powerhead or two, etc... that I can sell off. Mind if I offer to bring them to the meet?

And, finally, let me know if there's anything I can help with. Looking forward to it.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Thanks
HEY MARK! Know you're doing a bit of food but I'd like to contribute.
Won a few awards for chili in the past, I'll make up a big batch and bring it along, along with some tortillas.

Also, for FRAG RAFFLE! Is Chris picking stuff up? If so, he might as well just leave it in his car as he'll win it anyways.

And, I have a few small items, a pump or two, a powerhead or two, etc... that I can sell off. Mind if I offer to bring them to the meet?

And, finally, let me know if there's anything I can help with. Looking forward to it.

Can't wait to taste the chili. Everyone can bring whatever to trade or sell.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I'm hoping to make the meeting seeing how it been awhile since i made one but I will do doing so training that day so not sure I will have time to make it