• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Eheim Jager heater

i bought two jager heater with similar wattage. One is used in a freshwater where I’m not picky about temp but I know it works.

The other one I revived since I used it sparingly as a backup. I’m using it in my new nano tank and trying to get the dial function to work.

Usually I would not even touch the blue dial and use the red arrow to set the temp I want it to heat up too. I set it to “77” and have to two thermometers in there. let it sit overnight and noticed after turning it on the heating element is not turning off. Do I have a bum heater?

They were reading 80 degrees and above so I knew it wasn’t calibrated on my part correctly. What I ended up doing was just cranking up the “tank temp” which is the red arrow then what it was actually reading. So fingers cross I’m not home and the heater isn’t heating.