• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ello, Ello I'm Back Again! :P

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
More puzzled, tried to remember the last time I saw you....getting old and forgetful.
I was wondering the same thing :/
when-i-walk-into-a-room-and-i-forget-what-im-there-for_o_625426.gif

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ello Everyone...Sorry I disappeared...I had to go back to England for some time (Family matters ;( ) Plus I had to have surgery...The brain transplant was only 10% successful :/...J/K about the "Transplant" it was only 5% :D but I did have to have surgery...Due to my Long stay in the UK and not working due to surgery I have to sell the rest of my Reef stuff and there's A lot of it!!! and be posting it soon ...Well that's enough about me..But how is everyone doing?..

Ello Everyone...Sorry I disappeared...I had to go back to England for some time (Family matters ;( ) Plus I had to have surgery...The brain transplant was only 10% successful :/...J/K about the "Transplant" it was only 5% :D but I did have to have surgery...Due to my Long stay in the UK and not working due to surgery I have to sell the rest of my Reef stuff and there's A lot of it!!! and be posting it soon ...Well that's enough about me..But how is everyone doing?..
Well I hope all is well and welcome back again. I am sorry to here your leaving us again and if you need any help with anything or looking to sell a few things I might be interested in helpifng out. Any ways hope the family is ok across the pond

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well I hope all is well and welcome back again. I am sorry to here your leaving us again and if you need any help with anything or looking to sell a few things I might be interested in helpifng out. Any ways hope the family is ok across the pond
Thank you!!..I started making a list and taken pics...Just soooooo much of the stuff

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to here all about this Sid.
Thanks Mark!..I was keeping the stuff just in case I was going to set up again..Maybe one day but I have to do what I have to do right now :/..If you remember...I was going to set up a 400 gl+ system

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I do remember that.

I was out for about 3 years and came back late 2015. Life happens.