• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Monthly Meeting

February Monthly Meeting
Ocean Image Aquatics
Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

erics210

NJRC Member
Anyone here interested in a 6 line wrasse? Would be cool if I could get a frag for it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw a couple bristle worms, have heard they snack on them.

I have a 210 with blue tang, neon Dottyback, Foxface, golden lyretail, blue damsel, coral beauty angel and 2 clowns.

Any issue with compatibility???

In the process of listing our home... so we will be moving a whole ton of stuff around this weekend for photos and staging so I can't make it unfortunately. MAYBE could get there for the tail end at 4ish, but that would be pushing it.

Already getting terrified of moving the tank in a few weeks/months from now :(

Looks like a few inches of snow is in the forcast from Saturday night into early Sunday morning. The further north the more snow. Depending on amount of snow when should a decision ( if any ) be made to possibly reschedule meet to a different date?

Just spoke with Alex, as of right now the meeting will remain a go as long as there are no dramatic changes to the forecast. Since Sunday should be relatively warm and the meeting doesn't start till 12, the snow shouldn't be much of an issue.

Forecast keeps changing, 1st north jersey was going to get 4 - 6". Now its 2-4. Where I am in central NJ they increased it to 4 -6". will see how roads are by me by 1200pm, Sat. to decide.

Yeah they can't seem to get it right.. so clearly they have no idea what's gonna happen. The meeting runs till 5. Dont have to be there right away.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
So I have a question about the weather. Do we have a set go/don’t go time due to the weather? I have to drive over two hours each way for this, and would hate to get there, or almost there, to find it a canceled.

Dave

I’d be interested Canadia_eh. How much and do you have any pics?

Dave

5ee3314a00726617760e3c1d4698d40d.jpg

My lights just came on so it's still not fully open. I can send another one when it's open.

Would be cool if you had a coral to trade, basically any offer would be fine with me.

erics210

NJRC Member
27971594_10155355815005975_1151636362229501288_n.jpg

I picked up a pink goniopora that has been doing as well as my other corals.
No issues...

Picked up a smaller neon green goniopora and it started losing a few polyps along the edges, still plenty going well.
Not changing my conditions to meet its requirements because the rest are doing well.
If someone has a coral to swap for it and wants to give the goniopora a shot. LMK
27858591_10155355815110975_204161499678744889_n.jpg