• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Monthly Meeting

February Monthly Meeting
Ocean Image Aquatics
Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 12:00 PM
Until: Sunday, February 18, 2018 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

TSP

NJRC Member
Had a great time at this meet and being as it was my 1st I loved it. Everyone was so helpful in giving my tips for my tank and Alex the store owner also was amazing. Thanks to him I think I'm going to make his store my LFS to go to.

Thanks everyone for a great time. I got 2 frags. Had to do a bit of rescaping but these are all temps until I figure it out.

Attachments

• 20180218_190734.jpg
    20180218_190734.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
  • 20180218_190745.jpg
    20180218_190745.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
  • 20180218_190753.jpg
    20180218_190753.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 18
Thanks @raccioppi83 for putting this together. And OIA!! Great store! Will definitely give him business even though over an hours drive. Great to see a lot of new faces. We really need to have name tags - Hello My Name is : ------ , that we just stick onto our shirt or eventually lanyards with our name & position/member that we can wear around our necks ( like other clubs I belong to do) so we can know who everyone is. Since it was a monthly mtg. shouldn't we have spent 10-15 minutes at some point discussing any club business? If there was anything to discuss that is. Getting new members, club is growing, future appears to be looking good!!

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Thanks @raccioppi83 for putting this together. And OIA!! Great store! Will definitely give him business even though over an hours drive. Great to see a lot of new faces. We really need to have name tags - Hello My Name is : ------ , that we just stick onto our shirt or eventually lanyards with our name & position/member that we can wear around our necks ( like other clubs I belong to do) so we can know who everyone is. Since it was a monthly mtg. shouldn't we have spent 10-15 minutes at some point discussing any club business? If there was anything to discuss that is. Getting new members, club is growing, future appears to be looking good!!

John, the older meetings we had permanent name tags. A board member would bring them to each meeting , find your tag, put it on and return before leaving the meeting.