• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting

February Meeting
Posted by kschweer
Dougs Home
Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, February 25, 2017 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
The February meeting will be held at dougs home.

A little about Doug.

I have been keeping fish of one sort or another since I was about 12, starting with a 10 gallon stainless steel freshwater tank. I got into saltwater fish in about 1981, truly the Dark Ages, complete with an undergravel filter and dead coral skeletons. I graduated to my first reef tank in the mid-late 90's. I went "big" in 2002, with a 210 gallon reef-ready tank. That broke catastrophically in 2004 (or so) and was replaced with my current 180 gallon tank. That tank has had its ups and downs over the years. Starting about a year or more ago, I began a fairly major makeover of the equipment, adding a Natureef system, replacing the sump, return pump, and skimmer pump. I also did a complete rehab of the equipment room in my garage, which had suffered various indignities, making it much more water-resistant and clean-looking. As we are away from home a lot in the summers (and I am a techaholic),everything is Apex-controlled and monitored.

We look forward to seeing everyone on the 25th.

My address is 405 Burning Tree Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034. We are minutes from the Route 70 exit (34) of 295.

Doug

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
lol I can't get anything right today!!! First I thought it was march for the POTM now we are having a 16 hour meeting starting at 1 am!!! I need a day off.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I'm a maybe as well. I put it on my calendar and also RSVP as a maybe (by the way there is now a FAQ for RSVPing). With moving this upcoming weekend I'm not sure what the 25th will have in store for me.

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Are kids welcome? I should be able to make this one but I might have a kid or two with me depending. Put me down as a maybe, and let me know if anything is needed

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I am sorry but I have to change my maybe to a no :(. Need to clean the apartment before we hand in our keys and this week just been too crazy for me to get it done so this weekend will be it.