• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Fluval EVO 13.5 gallon -- Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Set this up less than 8 months ago to use as a QT. Well, it's served it's purpose and just takes up space now, so it deserves a new home.

It's in great condition and comes with all the stock equipment (less the carbon and biomax media). I was using it up until last week, when I transferred the last of my livestock into my display tank. That being said, I'll let you google an online description of the product if you need to know more. I rinsed the live sand that's in it, so it's obviously not 'live' anymore but I left it in there in case you decide you want to use it.

Price is $75 and firm -- about half of what these sell for new -- and this is only 8 months old! I'm in Pt. Pleasant for a local pick up.

Will try to upload a couple of pictures -- one of the tank shortly after it was set up for quarantine and one that I took today of it ready for sale and pickup.
DSC02775 (1).jpg DSC03486.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.