• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

For sale "Free" Old camera and video equipment

Paul B

NJRC Member
I am sure no one uses this stuff any longer, but before I re-cycle it this weekend, I have older photographic equipment such as 2 Sea & Sea underwater "Film" camera's with one flash along with the wide angle lens and other accessories in a water proof case. I also have a Sony, Videocam Video 8 12X camera that uses a small tape.
I think it was used twice. I also have all the accessories.

Like I said all out of style equipment that I will recycle maybe this weekend if anyone needs it to use or for parts. :biggrin:

Sounds tempting but I think ur out of my travel rang sorry totally could have used it to do something in tank videos and photos then transfer them to the digital I have VHS setups and scanners but my vehicle is kinda lame...

Paul B

NJRC Member
OK, I have a VHS to disk converter but tomorrow it will get recycled probably into I Phone 10s.