• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FRAGS AT THE FIREHOUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
As i recall this place has a small side shop that serves food right?

we should remind our club member to bring some cash just in case. I know the vendors should have wifi/4G and be able to take credit cards, but as with murphy's law - best to be prepared.

I'm representing black market corals i was at the reef and reptile exbo today and I'm interested in attending this event with a both... please contact me or let me know who I talk 2 about a ranging a table if any are availible... thanks my number is 7169034649 and my email is rdonovan999@gmail.com thanks guys... u guys have a wonderful reefing community great to see

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I'm representing black market corals i was at the reef and reptile exbo today and I'm interested in attending this event with a both... please contact me or let me know who I talk 2 about a ranging a table if any are availible... thanks my number is 7169034649 and my email is rdonovan999@gmail.com thanks guys... u guys have a wonderful reefing community great to see

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Thank you for your interest in our event! You can purchase a booth through this link:
NJRC

If you have any questions please let me know. I will also send this info to you via email.

Glad to see you guys made a FB page. I think it will help drum up attendees. Why is the vendor list not updated in 3 months? Wouldnt that also help? I think if people saw some of their favorite vendors setting up a they would be more likely to buy a ticket instead of seeing only 6 vendors for the last 3+ months... just a thought

It looks like there are only 6 vendors on your list. you should update all the pages so it shows what vendors are coming.
Which list are you referring to? the frag swap tab at the top of the page has all the vendors listed.

@kschweer possibly update the first page of this thread with the new vendors or link the frag swap floor plan image to that original post so we can have it all updated at the same time.
This's the only list I can see being short on vendors.

FYI, in case no one is aware, the link on the homepage for info about this event points to the homepage
njrefeers.org/
instead of to the event link, lol.

Sent from my shoephone using Tapatalk while in The Cone of Silence

If you are in need of a volunteer, I am only a few minutes away from the firehouse. As a planner, I have overseen events there in the past. Avail some afternoons and evenings. So, if you need any legwork prior to or for the event itself, perhaps, I can save someone from making a long schlep... (I tried to find a thread for volunteering, but couldn't come up with one in my search. If one exists, kindly redirect me.)

Also, for those who have never been there, West Trenton is NOT the western portion of the city of Trenton. Rather, it is part of Ewing, a suburb of Trenton. The firehouse is in a residential/commercial mixed district and is located right off of I-95 (not the NJ Tpk) and RT 29, and right down the street from Trenton-Mercer Airport, should you decide to take your Cesna out for a spin. The firehouse has a nice, big parking lot. [emoji602]

Sent from my shoephone using Tapatalk while in The Cone of Silence

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I have a question about tickets. Is there an age limit where we would not have to purchase a ticket for them? I'm a family of 6, two of my kids are 11 and 12 so that would be the family pass, two of them are under 2, one is currently a month and a half, the other is 20 months, would i have to purchase two family passes in this case?

Are there really 18 out of 30 booths still available? and is the Reef and Reptile expo really the same day? I see tons of advertising of the reef and rep expo and none of this one.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Are there really 18 out of 30 booths still available? and is the Reef and Reptile expo really the same day? I see tons of advertising of the reef and rep expo and none of this one.
Yes the shows are the same day. We came up with our date and then the other show was announced on the same date. We are working to fill the remaining booths. We appreciate the input. Any chance you want to help out with things or just point them out?

Status
Not open for further replies.