• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FRAGS AT THE FIREHOUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I do have some left over from rap. Let me know if you can and I'll see if I can get them to you

Ok I just talked to our Event Service director. There are two community boards located on campus. I can email her the flyer and her office will post it for us. Do we already have this flyer electronic or do I need to copy it from our site?

Thanks

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
If you can copy it from the site I think that may be easiest. If not let me know and I'll look around it and see if I can find it. Thanks man!

Have you considered doing sponsored adds on facebook? I think you will get a better turn out from reefers instead of posting flyers on a community
Yes the shows are the same day. We came up with our date and then the other show was announced on the same date. We are working to fill the remaining booths. We appreciate the input. Any chance you want to help out with things or just point them out?

Have you considered doing sponsored adds on facebook? I think you will get a better turn out from reefers instead of posting flyers on a community board on campus.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Have you considered doing sponsored adds on facebook? I think you will get a better turn out from reefers instead of posting flyers on a community

Have you considered doing sponsored adds on facebook? I think you will get a better turn out from reefers instead of posting flyers on a community board on campus.
We are modifying our announcement flyer to work for sponsored Facebook adds. We are hoping to have this done soon. If you don't mind maybe post about the event on any reef groups you belong to. Thanks for the suggestion we are open to any and all

Status
Not open for further replies.