• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Free stuff needs to go ASAP

So about to bring in a new tank but the wife tired of the tank turmoil wants some stuff gone asap. I have a 40 breeder and a 20 gallon long, a bow front stand fits 72 gallon and 90 gallon bow front tanks. Some,live sand also available and some misc equipment. First come first served its free the sooner its gone,the better. Ill put pictures up soon

Bad Fish

Officer Emeritus
So about to bring in a new tank but the wife tired of the tank turmoil wants some stuff gone asap. I have a 40 breeder and a 20 gallon long, a bow front stand fits 72 gallon and 90 gallon bow front tanks. Some,live sand also available and some misc equipment. First come first served its free the sooner its gone,the better. Ill put pictures up soon
Location?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
May be interested in some of the equipment for the new tank (and can drop off that mini-fuge if you're still interested).