• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Group Orders? Fish and invert. Central/South.

Interested in group orders in 4-6 weeks (central)?

• Total voters

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Planning, in 2-3 weeks to place an order with reefcleaners.org

Also looking to do a specific fish order around that time from LiveAquaria.com (when the fish is in stock)

Know the shipping cost from these places is steep.

If I organize orders to be delivered on a Saturday (to Brick) would anyone be interested in joining in and divvying up shipping?

This is NOT HAPPENING NOW.
Just putting out feelers to see if any interest.
If so I'll contact vendors and set up a group order account WHEN THE TIME COMES.

Just an fyi....make sure to check Reeftopia. They sometimes have better pricing depending on the number of inverts you are getting.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Looking forward to getting some macro algae since I cannot fit a fuge in my sump.
Want something to help combat excess nutrients.

erics210

NJRC Member
Interested now that I have a new tank to stock

How did the transfer go?
Your event did make me consider my actions if something went bad... I have plenty of options but nothing that I could quickly or easily set up. So will be working to remedy that shortly.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Eric, once I add my ATO system don't think I will have room for one in the cabinet.

Also, used up all 2 power strips... but easily fixed if needed.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
@Mrx7899x Is that a DIY cheato reactor? What/where did you purchase the light strip from? That is producing a lot of cheato. I have hear some lights are usless