• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

How Much do you Feed?

Hi all,

I know most of us think we over feed.

Hence it'll be interesting to see our much feeds compare to others.

I feed 1 cube of PI Mysis with about 20 pellets of Hikary Algae pellets - Twice a day.

90 gallon, with following fishes:
- 4 med size (~3-4 in)
- 9 small (~ 2 in)
- 4 reclusive eaters (gobies)
- cleaning crew

Looking forward to see how much you feed!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I go nuts in my tank....I'm assuming my algae scrubber is keeping things in check...it's a 34gal RSM AIO

I do I small cube of mixed diy frozen food (arctic pods, brs reef chili, and ROE) then about an hour later I toss in some pellets.

I feed lightly 2 times a day, but occasionally omit the 2nd feeding. I feed a mix of pellet sizes, with some flakes and coral candy mixed in. With the power filter and protein skimmer, algae growth is limited. About once a week I place some pellets on different corals. About every other week or so I feed live brine shrimp. I have 2 medium small and 5 small fish flus some shrimp in a 65 gallon tank. I don't have SPS corals and just a half dozen LPS. I also change about 5 gallons a week of water, usually taken through the sand.

46G, 2 clowns, starry blenny, banggai cardinal, and blue tang. I feed once or twice a day mostly pellets and some flakes. I try to feed some frozen 2-3 times a week, and there is almost always nori in the tank for the blenny and tang to graze. I also feed coral candy 2-3 times a week average if I am feeling it lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk