• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Is there any place in NJ that stocks water storage tanks?

Is there any place in NJ that stocks water storage tanks? I want to build a mixing/storage station but don't want to pay $200 for shipping two $75 tanks. I saw TSC has the 65 gallon one from norweso but the price for two of those is the same as if I shipped two of the 50 gallon ones from NTO Tank

radiata

NJRC Member
There are used food grade 55G plastic drums available. They were typically used for soda syrup, and bulk food ingredients. In the past I've gotten them from Corrado's wine & beer making supplies in Clifton.

corrado's wine grapes - Google Search

I've paid as little as $20 in the past, but they're probably closer to $40 now. Don't go there in the fall - your sneakers will stick to the floor from all the spilled grape juice.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Yes. I was just about to mention that. The tractor trailer store in Monroe has a good selection

Yes. Tractor supply store. They keep them "in the back" so youll have to ask for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk