• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Jebao Crossflow

Received my CP-40 yesterday and let me tell you this thing can move water.
I was thinking to have the CP-40 on one side of the tank and my MP-10 on the opposite side but honestly no need of the MP-10.
I have the CP-40 on setting 2 (W1) at speed 1 and the flow is perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I have been waiting to hear your experience with it. Marine Depot has a coupon code that expires today that I would use to get a nanostream 6055 but it is $185! If I get the 6055 I won't be able to afford coral for two/three months.

How is the noise from the cp-40? My tank is in my office which is 10'x10'

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I can tell you this, if you crank up the pump to the top speed, you can definitely hear them

I have been waiting to hear your experience with it. Marine Depot has a coupon code that expires today that I would use to get a nanostream 6055 but it is $185! If I get the 6055 I won't be able to afford coral for two/three months.

How is the noise from the cp-40? My tank is in my office which is 10'x10'

No noise at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im using a 6055 on a breeder been pretty impressed with it..a little costy but looks like it will last and I needed true noiselessness. I have another one arriving today along with the wire to sync them up so will see how that works out. I couldn't see much reason to run them to the apex.