• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Jenkinson's Aquarium Update

HAve you been to Jenkinson's Aquarium in Point Pleasant?

• Yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Never heard of it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry but in my "rush" to get the info out I should have followed "Roberts Rules" for organizational procedures and just sent my email to board members. But ( maybe I'm wrong , most BM's from previous posts are on board).
So let me know board members by "private message " what u think. Thanks

Understandable it happens just trying keep things in order that's all. A suggestion gets brought up presented to,the board then from the board to the members. John this wasn't ment as discouragement just seemed like it went from 0 to 60 with out even being brought Under concideration by the members

Jeremy are u talking about 2 separate things 1. club meet & behind the scenes tour @ JA 2. stocked DT w/banner at the MC fair?
No a tank at Jenks we have discussed in the past a club sponsored tank on display at jenks. Reef tank since there original one had come into some issues. The tank would be educational to the public but also serve as a way to advertise the club "NJRC" regularly instead of just at reefapoloza. The club would donate coral from its members tanks jenks would just house it display it and do basic maitance, and the club members could assign duties to certain members to do the more advanced stuff an maybe even a educational presentation of the tank and its inhabitants .. Explain how coral keeping also helps keep species of coral going extinct alive. It was a idea on the table a while back that we never finished