• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Juano's 75 Gallons "The Re-Build"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only keep it in there as i'm trying to take my po4 to 0 and anything that can help with this i'm going to leave in there.
In my case po4 reading is 0 (Hanna Checker) but I now that is a false result cause I have some hair algae in my refugium but compare to what my DT had this amount of algae is nothing.

My macro algae was just helping to exhaust the no3 faster been that the no3 consumption rate is way higher than the po4.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
pretty much what i'm doing besides the no3 dosing and carbon dosing, i might throw back on the gfo as well, if all else fails i'm going to try an approach with tech m again, it'***** or miss for me.
At what level is your Nitrate?......the reason I asked is cause when I started dosing the NO3 solution I got the Nitrate up to 15ppm and my bryopsis started dying the next day.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.