• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

July 2017 Meeting (Mark_C Home)

July 2017 Meeting (Mark_C Home)
Mark_C Home
Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Hello everyone. The July's meeting will be held at @Mark_C 's house. Please read the bio below and also make sure you RSVP.

Bio:

HI folks! Mark (and Carla) here. Lets get the bio out of the way: Mark started a few years ago, had big tanks, now has 3 small tanks. OK, moving on... Looking forward to hosting the July meet. It will be on Saturday, July 22nd, from 12-5 (or 6ish or 7ish), at 29 Bradley Ave in Brick 08724. Same scoop as last year with a few additions. Have the same guy catering, should be a few different and excellent meat and veggie options. Will also have the grill fired up for burgers and dogs. Will have a few growlers on hand, but craft beer and more filled growlers are welcome. Got the big table on the deck and plenty of seating on the patio. Myrjon and NJTigs have worked out a song and dance recital for the enjoyment of all. Bring frags for swap or trade, there’s plenty of frag storage space. Working with a couple of vendors to put together some group orders, will post a thread soon with details. Kid friendly! If they don’t want beer they can play on a zip line or swings, or play Mashball or Ladderball. Also considering some crafts this year, possibly building a take home Nerf blowgun or something. All in all, should be a blast. We had a great turnout last year and we’d love to see more this year. Everyone welcome! New members, this means you, even if not a paid member you’re still more than welcome to be here! RSVP is required to let us know the catering order - and to let us know how many kids are coming so we can get enough craft materials.

Is there a certain date we need to RSVP by? This will hopefully be my first time attending but I have something to do later that day so I won't be completely sure if I can go to it until around next week since I have to plan it out in accordance with my dad (I most likely will come, he's pretty supportive of my interest with fish and corals). But even if I am able to make it, unfortunately I can't stay for more than a few hours

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Is there a certain date we need to RSVP by? This will hopefully be my first time attending but I have something to do later that day so I won't be completely sure if I can go to it until around next week since I have to plan it out in accordance with my dad (I most likely will come, he's pretty supportive of my interest with fish and corals). But even if I am able to make it, unfortunately I can't stay for more than a few hours

The deadline would but up to the host @Mark_C because he is the one handling the food and everything.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Stack,
Everyone is welcome with girlfriends, boyfriends, spouses, kids. Just drop me a guess at the number coming in the RSVP.

Tyler,
Bring your Dad! Hang for an hour or 6, whatever you like.
RSVP a maybe. I'll be ordering the catering based on definites and maybes, then a bit extra.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Check the other thread regarding raffle items and orders.
We've got Reef Cleaners and H2oPro corals offering discounts on the vendor front (so far).
I've got raffle donations coming in from Red Sea, Tunze, and a few other companies yet to be named.
Gonna be a big one.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Nope. See the ordering thread for detailed direction.
Youll send an email to H2Opro with your order. They will price correct, add free items, add free shipping, and email you an invoice. Pay the invoice and pick up frags at meet.