• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

July 2017 Meeting (Mark_C Home)

July 2017 Meeting (Mark_C Home)
Mark_C Home
Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, July 22, 2017 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
July meet is for our current and new members that signed recently.
It was not meant as a recruitment effort and, based on the house size and my budget, I'm afraid it may get a bit overwhelming, not to mention the potential of having a large influx of unknown people showing up.
I am happy to have any and all njrc, thir families, and any friends that may be interested in the hobby or just interested in attending.
Please take notices on other sites down.
Maybe we can shoot for an annual 'open' Summer Party next year at a venue?

(edited)

Last edited:

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I took on the meet because I wanted to.
Really enjoyed hosting last year.
We had a membershi drive at RAP.
July meet is for our current and new members that signed recently.
I wanted to try a few things. Randomly contacted companies for minor raffle gifts was easy and contacted a few sponsers to work on deals for the members.
This was and is an effort for club members.
I'm dropping a lot of time and a couple hundred bucks for us to have fun and welcome new folks.
It was not meant as a recruitment effort to be posted across other sites.
Please take them down.
Ok

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Heya Joel,
We're good. Got a load of food ordered but no deserts. If you want to bring something, please feel free but its not necessary. There's an assortment of chicken, pastas, meatballs, sausages, and burgers and dogs, an assortment of sodas and drinks for the kids, and a number of craft beers and growlers. Its an open deal, bring whatever you like if you like, or just show up and chill.
No worries,
Mark

Heya Joel,
We're good. Got a load of food ordered but no deserts. If you want to bring something, please feel free but its not necessary. There's an assortment of chicken, pastas, meatballs, sausages, and burgers and dogs, an assortment of sodas and drinks for the kids, and a number of craft beers and growlers. Its an open deal, bring whatever you like if you like, or just show up and chill.
No worries,
Mark

Thanks Mark, I'll bring some dessert for those with a sweet tooth. See you on Saturday.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Anybody has some plastic hose clamps for 1/4" tubing they can spare? It can be a larger size....would like 2 if possible.

I ordered some but I got the wrong size. I ordered 1/2" sizes thinking they were big enough, but I was wrong

Last edited:

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
this is what i am referring to..thought id ask before i buy em

p-27271-62929R_1-fish.jpg