• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Kschweers rebuild. 57g rimless

horseplay

NJRC Member
Melanarus wrasse is very cool and peaceful. Some of the smaller blennies. There are many different kinds. Trops has ORA yellow striped goby that I have been thinking about since I saw them at macna.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Get a trio of green chromis-s. Get some schooling action going on
Not a bad idea. Someone else suggested Vanderbilt chromis which I may do 2 of. I have had the same experience as Ju with trios.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Melanarus wrasse is very cool and peaceful. Some of the smaller blennies. There are many different kinds. Trops has ORA yellow striped goby that I have been thinking about since I saw them at macna.
I love melanarus wrasses. Great idea joe. I'll let you know about the mystery if I take him out. He's a Marshall Islands mystery.

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Could always hand me the scoly, that should free up a bit... Is that an orange passion frag?

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Could always hand me the scoly, that should free up a bit... Is that an orange passion frag?
Haha!!! From my cold dead hands lol. 2nd picture? If so that's wet thumbs blue flame.