• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Like-New Premium Equipment for Sale - Ecotech, APEX, UV, Kessil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy, you coming to Saturdays meeting?
If So i will take:
- BRS 5 Stage 75GPD Plus RO/DI System, w/ TDS and Pressure valve, and new pack of Resing: $90
- BRS GFO & Carbon Reactor - Deluxe $10 (you can use w/ Nyos pump)
Sorry I'm not going to the meeting. Traveling next week, and need to spend time with the kids.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Just letting you know since I didn't hear from you and you had a buyer for the unit who was to pickup Saturday. I went to tropiquarium this morning for water and to see if they had any rodi units. There were none so I ordered from BRS this afternoon.

Just letting you know since I didn't hear from you and you had a buyer for the unit who was to pickup Saturday. I went to tropiquarium this morning for water and to see if they had any rodi units. There were none so I ordered from BRS this afternoon.
Enjoy it's a great unit

Nothing from this list is available.

I have test kits 75% available usage - Redsea Marine Care (NH3/NH4, NO3, NO2, pH, KH), Foundation Pro (Ca, KH, Mg), and Phosphate PRO (PO4).

Redsea Trace Colors Supplement 50% available, and ReefEnergy A+B

Coral Vue Frag kit 10 tools

Flipper large glass algae scraper

Status
Not open for further replies.