• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for Equipment

Hey everyone I am currently in the process of putting together the 72 gallon build i posted about earlier and was hoping i might be able to find some help with equipment. I am not looking for hand outs but wont turn down free either lol
I am trying to put together a sump system and get away from the hang on the back equipment i currently have running
I am looking for the following items
Sump or small tank
return pump
protien skimmer (non HOB)
extra plumbing pieces
Pendant style lighting

If anyone has any of the above they are looking to sell or get rid of please let me know i dont have much but if i can afford it ill buy it also would be willing to put all the old equipment from the 4o breeder up for trade or even give it with some cash as well for any helpful equipment
the equipment from the 40 breeder is a HOB CPR skimmer, Large Canister Filter 40 gallon breeder tank, submersiable 150 watt heater

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I have a 10g tank and a coralife skimmer with pump. I don't have the tubes for the pump to attach and used hose which I lost but cheap purchase.