• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for some rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone selling any cured dry rock? Looking to buy 50-60lbs for my new build. Lemme know! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds awesome but I’d probably have to cure that rock and I don’t have anywhere to cure the rock since I’m in a 2nd floor condo [emoji53]

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
do you have a balcony you can put a tub with bleach on? Once you clean it, then you can do the saltwater bath outside too for the next 3 to 4 weeks

Eh I just decided I’m going to use the live rock I have from my smaller setup to seed the new rock.. probably just go out and buy more of what I bought for the small tank

erics210

NJRC Member
I have a bunch of rock curing in a 55 gallon brute. Maybe 100 pounds?
Mix lot. May be dumping the water today and refilling with new, if I do I will try and get some pictures...
Easily enough to do a 90 gallon tank.

Dumont NJ 07628 Would accept paypal or cash on pick up

I already found rock fellas.. I wound up getting more of the same stuff I had for my nano from my LFS. Thanks for the offers tho!!

Status
Not open for further replies.