• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

LTA found powerhead

So I bought a long tentical anenome yesterday. He was doing well until I came home today and found part of him in my maxi jet. He was stiff and not singing when I freed him but know he is stinning me and soft again, he seems to be opening up to and not deflated. Other than changing carbon, should I do a water change and syphin out the chopped up tentical? Do you guys think he will live? I'm also keeping power head off as I should still have plenty of water movement with out it.

Attachments

• 20170523_180725.jpg
    20170523_180725.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 24
  • 20170523_180732.jpg
    20170523_180732.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 25

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Do a small water change if the water looks cloudy/soupy from the nem parts. He doesnt look that bad and should live but being that he's new to your system maybe too soon to tell. Wrap some foam around the power head in case he decides walk around again

Did his foot take a hold of something?

Cool yea definitely doesn't look to bad I was just confers about the shredded area from removing the ph gaurd . I'll go ahead with water change and switching carbon. He's in my 29g which was a hospital tank then became a rescue/jail for bad fish/inverts tank.

Current status...... not look g to hot. I also had a 1.5 inch damsel go missing the following morning the LTA went in.

Attachments

• 1495736967515539717617.jpg
    1495736967515539717617.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
Can get that out if a pet store or am I going to have to talk to a Dr. To get a script I never bought meds like that for fish before

I have two flury clowns that I can drip into my 93g huge, but I don't know what I would do with my blue ribbon eel, he hates t he 93 and jumped out twice, he however loves the 29g.