• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

May Meeting

May Meeting
Posted by kschweer
Mike and Nikki's Home
Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 01:00 PM
Until: Saturday, May 21, 2016 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
We are happy to announce that the May meeting will be held at the home of Mike and Nikki (mnat and nikkiT).

Bio:
We (Mike and Nikki) have been keeping Salt water fish tanks together since 2008. Nikki got into the hobby when she was younger and got Mike addicted fairly quickly. We moved into our house 5 years ago and built out our dream system a 200g reef tank witha fish room in the basement. We look forward to seeing old and new members, we will have some food and beverages out and look forward to seeing you all. We do have cats but they will be locked up, but if you are super super allergic let us know and we will see what we can do.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Should be a great time, we will get the food menu up soon and the wine menu for Bob and the beer menu for Herbie if he makes it as well.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
We will post something up this weekend, but I don' think so. I will talk to Nikki and see what we have planned. Weather will obviously be a factor.

I'm in the I'm being dragged to a wedding (not my own) that day category so unfortunately can't make it. Will def be attending the June one. Also planning on going to reefapalooza.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Looking forward. Please let me know if you guys would like me to bring anything (good beer is a given) or if you need a hand with anything.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
It's been 3 years at least and wanted to make one. Especially after I saw their tanks at one of the other meeting they hosted and was looking forward to seeing the new setup bummer. On a happy note I will be attending my grandson's birthday this day.

horseplay

NJRC Member
Looking to TRADE. Looking for pink birdnest (the really pointy ones), gorgonian (already have purple and dusty), softies (already have nepthea, kenya tree), sponges and other oddball stuff.

I have JF jack-o-lantern lepto, and fresh cut SPS frags.

I can't make the meeting. =( Will be in NYC for a family event. Oh well. I will make it to one of these meetings in 2016!

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Also I just want to note not to use the map on the homepage. Use the map and address in this thread. I'm having a hard time getting the map embedded for the announcements on the homepage.