• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Moving. Need 2 to 4 helpers please

5cff10f4afa219501d5ba6bb4c99a08e.jpg

Round 1. Did front half tonight with first coat. My guess is the leak is up here somewhere.

Tomorrow morning I’ll do balance of cost 1 then 2 or three again in the front. Hope it have it all pumping again by Sunday night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was small only made a 6”x6” wet spot over 5 days.

Must have developed a small crack near one of the legs.

Fingers crossed what I did got to that crack or sealed the access to it.

Sad news. This afternoon while still applying resin I lost my coral Beauty.

I assume it was from limited water flow/ lack of o2

I quickly added the air stones and added fans.

Waited till the glass dried ~1 hour ish and re started the sump

Normally I’d have waited till tomorrow. But don’t want to lose any more. Granted I have some risk to issues with resin and glass getting in the DT water.

I suppose I have real risk either way I went.

Ugh

Last post from me on this.

Looks like everything is good. No water under/ near the stand (the cause for the refiberglassing). Fish all seem happy.

And also, I did not pick up any new fish. I sent ACC an email asking if the angel was still there. But I got no reply[emoji853] ‍♂️.

Anyways I ordered a bunch of Phillips smart light bulbs instead.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Last post from me on this.

Looks like everything is good. No water under/ near the stand (the cause for the refiberglassing). Fish all seem happy.

And also, I did not pick up any new fish. I sent ACC an email asking if the angel was still there. But I got no reply[emoji853] ‍♂️.

Anyways I ordered a bunch of Phillips smart light bulbs instead.

Are you getting the Hue lights? I love the ones I have. When I was in my apartment I had the Hue rope light under my stand connected to my Google Home so I can turn them on with my voice.

Yes the hue with color. I’m excited. I recently got an echo show and wanted to see what else I can do with it

Ordered a nest thermostat last week. And lights this week.

If I like the lights think I’ll pick up a few more before Halloween for lighting effects.

These lights are pretty neat. And my daughter has been kept busy all day.

Looks like I’m picking up a bunch more this weekend. I was told I have to have the whole house do the thunder storm lighting scene for Halloween

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
These lights are pretty neat. And my daughter has been kept busy all day.

Looks like I’m picking up a bunch more this weekend. I was told I have to have the whole house do the thunder storm lighting scene.

Check out their rope light as well. I use them in my closet and it's a nice light. I put it around the door frame so it hides the light but they are bright so it lights up the whole closet