• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My 220 set up!

Getting started on my 220 build!
d2efbf7a7d52e17892c5e771fe48e76e.jpg
0a891c67174a199ae3dfed1232c65ae8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have went fish only with that tank!!!! But had to go reef!!! It's looking great!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
can't wait to see the rest once it's done !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That looks fantastic! One day I would love a system of that size. Would love to read your plans for stocking the tank if you have decided on that yet.

I have no plans yet. I think I will slowly add specimens as I find them. A little at a time. I will shop around with the wife and let her pick things out. That's how I'm allowed to do this, by getting her involved. Plus I have no kids. Lol. I'm a teacher, that's enough kids for one day. Lol. I'll keep you posted.

I have no plans yet. I think I will slowly add specimens as I find them. A little at a time. I will shop around with the wife and let her pick things out. That's how I'm allowed to do this, by getting her involved. Plus I have no kids. Lol. I'm a teacher, that's enough kids for one day. Lol. I'll keep you posted.

Well if you are in Central Jersey and decide you want a blue tang for it I have one that has been growing out in my tank since I rescued her and was hoping eventually I can find someone with a big enough tank! You would be more than welcome to have her when everything is up and running :)

Well if you are in Central Jersey and decide you want a blue tang for it I have one that has been growing out in my tank since I rescued her and was hoping eventually I can find someone with a big enough tank! You would be more than welcome to have her when everything is up and running :)

Wow yes. I would definitely be interested in her, once things are up and running. If she is still available I'm interested. Pm me with your information so I can be in touch when the time is right.

Updating progress on the 220 build. Tank is up and running. No leaks! Lights are up and Apex is program and running. Salt and heat are good. Just need 200lbs of live sand. Next paycheck. Lol.
bc79b9e0ca9ded8e3bf5630e9c8dba89.jpg
1a63feb1aab18de03a019efadbcdf5e0.jpg
e08181c31952cb34abb308a4d89135e2.jpg
8632a7e6d5aeb80a986c26fede771dbd.jpg

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Another update on my 220 set up...It's running! Rock and sand are in and it's beginning to cycle. Everything is working great so far.

a4bb6251dd73ad46fea5a0e3ac2d576d.jpg
0bd6734d0b2e3ab2d164efb9e39bc994.jpg

Looks great with the picture frame. Gonna paint the back? Or is that just a reflection?