• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Neptune ATK

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Is anyone running one of these? I'm current ato is is not "ato'ing" properly so I was thinking about getting one of thses. I'm hesitant about getting one based on the reviews that I have seen so far

Is anyone running one of these? I'm current ato is is not "ato'ing" properly so I was thinking about getting one of thses. I'm hesitant about getting one based on the reviews that I have seen so far
I use it and as long as the sensors stay clean and becomes part of your maintenance it works great.. I have a very large sump so I had to increase the minutes that it staid on. I really like it...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I use it and as long as the sensors stay clean and becomes part of your maintenance it works great.. I have a very large sump so I had to increase the minutes that it staid on. I really like it...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
This unit would have to go into my rear chamber of my aio without the float.

How often do you clean it? I use kalk so I'm kinda worried about that

Do you have an apex or will it be stand alone.

Check out Avast Marine ato with a peristaltic pump ran it along time with kalk never had a problem with it. When I used atos with pumps in the Reservoir kalk would kill the pump eventually

Last edited:
It is installed. very easy setup but I don't trust anything single object so I also have it tied into my float switch that powers things off if the sump gets too high (like my Apex DOS for AWC). I am going to add 1 of the leak detectors as well, since they are so cheap and i have 2 ports available.

One quick follow up. I would replace the orange tubing that Neptune provides. It is too flexible and soft to be stable long term. After a week or use it is already being blown off the PMUP. A more rigid tubing solves the problem.