• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Next Fish Suggestions

I have a 4 year old 46g bow front w/ CPR Aquafuge2 Large (4.7 gallons) and marine pure brick. No sump

My tank is a mixture of LPS, Plating Montis, and an RBTA. My rock work has a few caves, but not a ton of rock that the added fish could solely own one territory.

I have an Adult Dwarf Lemonpeel, 2 adult clownfish (1 Black Photon and 1 Flurry), and a Mandarin.

I tried introducing an Dwarf Eibli Angelfish, but it was possibly too small. After initial chasing by my Lemonpeel I divided the tank and after 2 weeks and trying the mirror I thought all was good and the two seemed to be ok with each other except for some taunting. The Eibli ended up dead two days later.

I'm looking for some suggestions on what I could add as maybe my final piece. I am interesting in possibly blue, green, purple, pink, red types of colors so I have an overall mix of colors. I would love another Dwarf Angel, because I like the swim patterns, but I am scared it will be chased to death. Anyone think I could get away with a larger angel? Any suggestions are welcomed.

Dwarf Lemonpeel don't get along with other angels, you could try something in the wrasse family they are colorful fish that are active swimmers

I've thought about wrasses, but slightly worried about them jumping and burrowing under my rock making it collapse. They are beautiful though.

falconut

NJRC Member
Here are a few I've had over the years that had nice color and personality and should be good for your size tank: a longnose hawk, flame hawk, a midas blenny or royal gramma.

I've heard that 6 line wrasses can be bullies do u find that true? Worried about my mandarin.

I've had 2 midas blennies several years ago. I love em, but one vanished and the other jumped.

Flame Hawk, Royal Gramma might be options as well as I was thinking about a sand sifter

I have not found it to be a bully but .... I have a lot of rock/sand/ and generally places to hide. Had a mystery wrasse similar characteristics.