• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ocean Image Aquatics Website!

Not sure how he has it planned out to work to start.. His prices are ridiculously fair from what I can see. I'm sure he would like to chime in at some point @OiA

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I didn't notice the prices when i visited a hour ago. Went back in just now and those prices are fabulous. I wish I could have attended the meeting there this past weekend but I had my daughter's bday party.

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
I didn't notice the prices when i visited a hour ago. Went back in just now and those prices are fabulous. I wish I could have attended the meeting there this past weekend but I had my daughter's bday party.
I'm heading back up this Sunday, you should join me. I was absolutely blown away by Alex's shop and will likely be buying a vast majority of my coral from him in the future. Definitely worth a visit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
I'm heading back up this Sunday, you should join me. I was absolutely blown away by Alex's shop and will likely be buying a vast majority of my coral from him in the future. Definitely worth a visit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I would have loved to join you but my 10 year old daughter who goes to St Leo's has a cheerleading competition Sunday. The team has to attend the 10AM Mass together then we head straight to Woodbridge. Competition is from noon to 5 PM

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
I would have loved to join you but my 10 year old daughter who goes to St Leo's has a cheerleading competition Sunday. The team has to attend the 10AM Mass together then we head straight to Woodbridge. Competition is from noon to 5 PM
awww alright, some other time then.

my only comment is he took the jac-o-lantern outta the $45 or $35 bin and has em at $25 on the site...Booo
Hey Bud, had to drop the prices since i need to blow stuff out to make room for new stuff. did u buy one at the meeting?

Site looks great Alex! Any chance you can add local pick up as an option? Give locals the ability to purchase online if we can't make it into the store for a couple days.
Jay

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Hey Jay, as of now it will be local pick up only. I will have option for both shipping and pick up in the near future, so for now if you see something you like just give me a shout ill hold it for ya!.