• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

October 2016 Meeting

October 2016 Meeting
Posted by kschweer
Mikes Home
Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 12:00 PM
Until: Saturday, October 22, 2016 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Hey everyone! We are pleased to announce the October 2016 meeting at the home of @Mike H

Bio on Tank

1 year old 420 gal DSA glass tank with 180 gal sump
custom cabinetry with custom built canopy lift with 8 Radion Pro lights
running 2 Maxspect Gyres and 4 Ecotech MP 40-60's
complete basement filtration room with 3- 90 gal mixing station, and 65 gal Rodi auto top off tank
Tank houses about 40 fish and various LPS and SPS colonies

Sump includes skimmer, dual returns, chiller, dual 114 watt UV

Build thread:
http://www.njreefers.org/threads/new-420-gal-plus-reef-tank-build-in-m-y-sunroom.88726/

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
A Saturday meet! Will do damndest to make it. Have my son's soccer at 12-1, and your about an hour away, so definitely possibly.
Ha my girl's soccer is on Sundays so Saturday make it easier for me to make it lol. Same boat I'm about 1.5 hours away but I am still going to try my "damndest" to make it lol.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hoping to make this. If I do, I'm very interested in rides on the canopy lift. Are these included in my membership or is there an additional charge?
Also, am I allowed to make fighter plane noises during the ride?

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
I will be there, most likely w/o my wife.

I am going to stop into Berlin Brewing and throw back a pint or two on the way to the meeting.

Berlin Brewing is in Berlin, NJ which is about 1/2 hour from the meeting location.

Also will practically be passing Flying Fish as well and may be tempted to stop in there.

Will bring a growler or 2 of fresh NJ Beer.

Herb