• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Orange Cap if anyone wants some 07739

I have orange cap and green. I’ll give away some to whoever wants. Just note. I wish I never put it in my tank.
Don’t say you were t warned. I throw it away in huge sheets every few months. It grows over everything. :). In Howell.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I have orange cap and green. I’ll give away some to whoever wants. Just note. I wish I never put it in my tank.
Don’t say you were t warned. I throw it away in huge sheets every few months. It grows over everything. :). In Howell.
Wanna start a separate thread for this?

James I’m interested in a tiny piece of Kenya for my office pico

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WAHHHOOOO sure Chris.

Let me know when you are free I am in Little Silver or I am going to try and make it to the meeting.

WAHHHOOOO sure Chris.

Let me know when you are free I am in Little Silver or I am going to try and make it to the meeting.

I’m in Oceanport. I picked up some of your good stuff a few months back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erics210

NJRC Member
IF you can bring some to the Meeting on Saturday- I would like some. Can swap some of the Stometella Snails I am bringing

Yes sure Eric will do, I hope to be moving around by then. Have some work done on my shoulder Thursday so hoping I can at least walk around by then.