• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pull Tops for Charity

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hello fellow reefers

NJRC will be collecting soda can pull tabs for Ronald McDoanld House. This is a easy way to give back and falls under our conservation charter. Please collect the tabs and bring them to the next meeting you attend. There is no time limit this will be a ongoing activity.It's time to get involved (minimum effort required). Thanks in advance.

Bob

NJRC President

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Please keep them coming this is a very worth while charity.

Thanks
Bob

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I've been collecting a bunch of them Bob. I'll have a nice batch for you next time I see you.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Special thank you everyone who collected pull tops. I attended a J and J event today for Ronald McDonald House and was hand delivered a very large bag of soda tabs by our First Lady. Thank you all Bob thank your wife for me.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The swap is coming up and we have a couple of weeks more to collect the pull tabs. If you haven't started this would be a reminder to please start! Let's make a difference an show what the club is all about!

Bob