• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pulsing Xenia PLEASE Take It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to the LFS to HOPEFULLY trade-in unless someone wants these two rocks... located in Clark 07066

Some people love it, like my wife did when she put it in my biocube and now it's taking over the world!

Attachments

• xenia 1.jpg
    xenia 1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 63
  • xenia 2.jpg
    xenia 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 61
  • xenia 3.jpg
    xenia 3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 59
Since a few people are interested.... I have enough that I can cut some and put some pieces on rubble rock for you guys too; as you know, it grows quickly!

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Sounds good.
I did not buy cause in all my previous tanks Xenia and Anthelia would not live. I must be the only one that kills these weeds.
Will give it on more shot in corner of the tank for her.

One big rock is gone, the larger one is left.
I can let that go, or cut up some pieces... you guys just have to let me know what you want.

Going to the LFS to HOPEFULLY trade-in unless someone wants these two rocks... located in Clark 07066

Some people love it, like my wife did when she put it in my biocube and now it's taking over the world!
If you still have them I could take one rock

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Big rocky that is left is accounted for, made a few frags as well which are all basically bein taken as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.