• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Recommended online stores

Which would you prefer 1 duck the size of a horse or 1000 duck size horses

• 1000 duck size horses

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Duck the size of a horse

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
So I've been thinking about doing a little online shopping for some live stock but have been hesitant because cost of shipping makes small buying not quite worth it. My interest in shopping online is finding some things a little cheaper and harder to find at the stores near by with out driving all over in hopes you can find that hidden gem in a tank. Any recommendations? Cheap shipping or free shipping ? Great prices that make the shipping worth it ? Also most importantly places known to have healthy quality live stock no price is worth it if it dies or kills my entire tank

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Unique corals has fairly inexpensive shipping as well as cherry corals. WWC has some of the nicest coral around so the little extra in shipping is worth it. Ordering online can be great but like you said certainly not as exciting as actually going to an Lfs and finding a hidden gem.

I use Gulf Coast Ecosystems for any macroalgae, gorgonians, and some snails. Very cheap compared to LFS prices and quality livestock to say the least.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I've ordered from live aquaria Divers den. you will pay a little more, but they are healthy and QTd fish . plus they have a 14day guarantee

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk